Monday, January 04, 2010

Shawks development

Its been a while since I first blogged that "Shawks" was being developed into a television series. I figure its about time to update the blog.
So without giving away any secrets or spoiling anything, I will say that things are going well. Mercury has hired Alex Galatis, who has been working most recently on "Jimmy Two Shoes". I like Alex a lot, and thankfully he takes my notes and criticisms without taking them personally. I sometimes have a hard time expressing an idea or suggesting changes without them sounding critical. Disney XD has so far been pretty enthusiastic, and although they have asked for some pretty major changes to the show's structure and format, I still really believe the show has most of its original integrity. I look forward to more character design in the coming weeks, and soon scripts are going to start being written. So for now I'm staying busy, helping with notes and ideas, and keeping my fingers crossed for that green light, hopefully by Summer. I'm cautiously optimistic, but I really think this show has legs, I always have. Fish On!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home